Students/Parents Can Track Progress / Spending On-Line
Drive Hart are working with My Drive Time (Software) to ensure that all our students and their parents can track their progress against a defined set of subjects (syllabus is fully based on the DVSA National Standards for Driver and Riders).
Students can now see via their mobile:
- how many hours and
- what payments have been made and
- summary notes on how the lesson went and
- any recommendations as to what to revise or practice.
- The application also reminds you of the date and time of your next lesson.
- It avoids the need for paper records and is updated when your lesson is concluded by the Instructor.
You can always see where you are up to and you can keep your parents informed of your progress to ensure they are getting value for money, and can align any private practice with the lessons being planned or completed by the instructor.
View the attached link showing key functions of the Student Application: